Perfusion Clinical Resources
The International Consortium for Evidence-Based Perfusion (ICEBP) is a voluntary, multi-stakeholder collaboration that seeks to advance the delivery of care and outcomes for our patients.
Vision of the ICEBP
To continuously improve the quality and safety of perfusion to the patient’s we serve.
To achieve this mission, the ICEBP will:
- Support the use of clinical registries dedicated to the evaluation of cardiovascular perfusion.
- Develop and publish evidence-based clinical practice guidelines, clinical protocols and professional standards and guidelines, and support their integration into clinical practice.
- Identify gaps in the medical literature and empower investigation into areas where evidence is lacking.
- Identify gaps between current and evidence-based clinical practice to promote the improvement in patient care.
In order to succeed, the ICEBP will engage its community through professional venues, and internal and external publications.
Interested in becoming involved or have questions of the committee? Contact ICEBP@amsect.org.
Current Committee Projects
- Advancing Quality Improvement
- Advancing Professional Standards and Guidelines and Their Local Adoption
- Advancing the Evaluation and Dissemination of Perfusion Non-Technical Skills (PNTS)
- Increasing Domestic and International Collaboration
If you have any questions or suggestions about thiese projects, please email ICEBP@amsect.org.