The ICEBP is a grass-roots initiative that relies upon the support of it’s member organizations. Each member organization is required to nominate a representative to the steering committee. The steering committee meets by conference call once a month. We also strongly encourage membership on other working committees including the scientific sessions and guidelines writing committee.
(Click on the Organization names below to visit their websites)
- Australian and New Zealand College of Perfusion
- Dutch Society for Extracorporeal Circulation
- Florida (USA) Perfusion Society
- Japan Society of Extracorporeal Technology in Medicine
- Minnesota Perfusion Society
- Scandinavian Society of Extra Corporeal Technology
- The American Academy of Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Spanish Association of Perfusionists
- The American Society of ExtraCorporeal Technology
- The Canadian Society of Clinical Perfusion
- The Missouri Perfusion Society
- The Society of Clinical Perfusion Scientists of Great Britain and Ireland
Become Involved: If your organization is interested in becoming a member, please contact the executive committee.