Position Title: Perfusionist
Location: Lebanon, NH
Description: Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center is the primary teaching hospital for the Dartmouth- Geisel School of Medicine. We are looking for a full time cardiovascular perfusionist to add to our phenomenal team. Experienced perfusionists or new grads with exceptional experience are encouraged to apply. We offer a competitive salary and benefit packages and a relatively low number of after hour call-backs and emergency cases. Case load includes CABG, valves, aortic work, standby for TAVR and lead extractions, occasional AngioVac, with no transplant or VAD cases. Our multidisciplinary ECMO team handles 10-15 ECMO per year with RT’s doing the majority of bedside coverage and the perfusion team managing initiations, daily rounding, and occasional transport.
• Bachelor's degree with 2 years post-graduate school in Perfusion or the equivalent in education and experience required.
• Experience with membrane oxygenation, roller and centrifugal pumps, and intra-aortic balloon pumps preferred.
• Keeps abreast of current developments in the field and of quality assurance and liability issues.
• Currently registered with the New Hampshire Board of Registration for Medical Technicians.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
• Certified or achieves certification within one year of hire by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
Contact Information: For more information or to apply online, please visit, https://careers-dartmouth-hitchcock.icims.com/jobs/15964/perfusionist/job?mode=view&mobile=false&width=787&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-300&jun1offset=-240
Posted: Thursday, April 27, 2023