The Leadership Symposium is a program consisting of a series of pre-conference webinars and a one-day symposium geared toward aspiring perfusion leaders. The AmSECT Leadership Task Force reviews applications, and attendees are selected based on their qualifications, experience and personal statement.
Stay tuned for information on the 2023 Leadership Symposium!
Who Should Apply
The AmSECT Leadership Symposium is for perfusionists who are current or aspiring leaders, including those currently in management positions who desire to improve their leadership potential.
Course Learning Objectives
- Develop your individual leadership style
- Identify the challenges unique to the perfusionist
- Build connections with leaders in the perfusion field
- Explore strategies for building a team
- Describe tangible practices to optimize your relationship with your boss
All attendees will need to participate in the pre-conference webinars and the one-day symposium. A full agenda for all of the workshops will be listed on this website page.
The Leadership Symposium registration fee is $500 and includes all course materials.