Tiny Perfusion Letter
The Tiny Perfusion Letter is an email newsletter created and distributed by Luc Puis, ECCP. If you are interested in receiving articles directly to your inbox, you can subscribe to the free newsletter by clicking here.
Below is a list of articles of current news, updates, and research in the ExtraCorporeal Technology field. Click on the title of the article for more information about the article.
*Please note that some articles require a subscription or purchase to access the full content*
- Skin Perfusion Pressure as an Indicator of Tissue Perfusion in Valvular Heart Surgery: Preliminary Results from a Prospective Observational Study
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation Versus Cardiopulmonary Bypass During Lung Transplantation: a Meta-Analysis
- Cerebral Oximetry and Postoperative Delirium After Cardiac Surgery: a Randomized, Controlled Trial.
- Comparison of Stored Red Blood Cell Washing Techniques for Priming Extracorporeal Circuits
- Shed-blood-separation and Cell-Saver: An Integral Part of MiECC? Shed-blood-separation and its Influence on the Perioperative Inflammatory Response During Coronary Revascularization with Minimal Invasive Extracorporeal Circulation Systems- a Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Extracorporeal Organ Support - From Technological Tool to Clinical Strategy Supporting Severe Organ Failure.
- From Research to Practice: Results of 7300 Mortality Retrospective Case Record Reviews in Four Acute Hospitals in the North-East of England
- Live Cell Imaging of Mouse Intestinal Organoids Reveals Heterogeneity in Their Oxygenation.
- Fibrinolysis: From Blood to the Brain
- An ExtraCorporeal Carbon Dioxide Removal (ECCO2R) Device Operating at Hemodialysis Blood Flow Rates.
- Evolution of the concept of oxygen transport in the critically ill, with a focus on children after cardiopulmonary bypass.
- Comparison of del Nido Cardioplegia With Blood Cardioplegia in Adult Combined Surgery
- The use of intravenous hydroxocobalamin as a rescue in methylene blue-resistant vasoplegic syndrome in cardiac surgery
- Patient Blood Management in Pediatric Cardiac Surgery: A Review
- Study of crystal formation and nitric oxide (NO) release mechanism from S-nitroso-N-acetylpenicillamine (SNAP)-doped CarboSil polymer composites for potential antimicrobial applications
- Haptoglobin 2-2 Phenotype Is Associated With Increased Acute Kidney Injury After Elective Cardiac Surgery in Patients With Diabetes Mellitus.
- Recannulation of the axillary artery in aortic and complex cardiac surgery
- ECMO in Cardiac Arrest and Cardiogenic Shock