Advertising Insertion Orders / Rate Sheets
Please download the 2018 insertion order/rate sheets for AmSECT Today and the Journal of ExtraCorporeal Technology (JECT). You can place advertisements in one or both of these publications for the coming year. AmSECT’s variety of media affords you the opportunity to create a custom-designed advertising package that coincides perfectly with your marketing and promotions goals. AmSECT Today and JECT each have circulations of over 2,000 and all publishing options are devoted to the domestic, international and student perfusionist communities.
2020 Advertising rates:
For more information, contact:
AmSECT National Headquarters
330 N. Wabash Ave. Suite 2000 • Chicago, IL 60611
Mailing List Rental
Policy on Rental of AmSECT Email List
AmSECT does not rent its email list to any third party. AmSECT will distribute emails to membership as part of its Corporate Partner Package benefits, but the messages are provided to AmSECT and distributed from the National Office. No other email marketing opportunities exist outside of the Corporate Partner Package benefits.
Special Exceptions to Email List Use Policy
- All bona fide candidates for any officer or director position may have a one-time use of the email list at no rental charge.
- AmSECT Zone Directors may have access to the relevant mailing list without charge to notify members of pressing issues or meetings. Emails will be sent from the National Office.
Policy on Requests to Survey Membership
AmSECT periodically receives requests from members, research investigators and other professional societies to distribute surveys to its membership via email. AmSECT will review these requests and evaluate based on the following criteria:
- Request from AmSECT member
- Purpose of the survey is to facilitate quality improvement or research focused on the practice of ECLS and mechanical circulatory support
- Review and recommendation from the International Consortium on Evidence-Based Perfusion
- Survey results and final report will be shared with AmSECT, for distribution to membership if applicable
- Members do have the ability to distribute surveys through Perflist with review.
Physical Mailing List Rentals
The National Office has the authority to rent the mailing list for one-time use for mailers. The list renter shall provide AmSECT with a complete sample of the mailing piece for approval prior to release. AmSECT reserves the right to refuse list rental to any company or individual, at its sole discretion. Rental of the AmSECT mailing list to outside vendors and/or entities does not constitute an endorsement or guarantee of the product/service being marketed.
AmSECT Member mailing addresses will not be provided to the purchaser, rather AmSECT will distribute the mailer on the purchaser’s behalf. Upon approval of the mailer, AmSECT will provide a cost estimate for the list rental. The estimate will be based on the labor cost for AmSECT staff or a mailing service to handle the mailing plus postage. Payment will be provided to AmSECT headquarters prior to the mailing.
AmSECT does not authorize the use of its membership list for the following purposes:
- Announcements of educational programs, equipment, or other products and services not relating to the field of extracorporeal technology.
- Use of member names and addresses for on-site visits to members' homes/offices for any reason.
- Advertising or promoting any conference or meeting that is in direct conflict with any AmSECT conference or event.
- AmSECT shall not act as a broker, by providing its membership label set for any products or service not manufactured or provided directly by the buyer of the set.
- Direct mailing list brokers soliciting the AmSECT membership list on behalf of a client assumes total responsibility for on-time payment to the AmSECT, regardless of the client's payment standing with the broker.
Contact AmSECT National Headquarters for more information.