59th International Conference Registration Information
Home | Agenda | Attendee Resources | Partners
Early Bird Pricing
Ends March 31, 2021
Ends May 30, 2021
|AmSECT Student Member||$99|
|Non-Member Registration with AmSECT Membership||$299 + $150||$400 + $150|
|AmSECT Certified PBMT/PBMS Member (non-CCP)||$175|
|RN/RT Registration (No Credits Available, non-CCP)||$200|
Your conference registration includes:
- Access to all general sessions and Pediatric & Congenital Perfusion track sessions
- Admittance to the Virtual Exhibit Hall
Registered attendees will receive complimentary access to the Encore Days. Anyone who registers now will gain access to both the conference on-demand and the Encore Days.
AmSECT Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct
As a 59th International Virtual Conference participant, you are agreeing to adhere to the Virtual Meeting Code of Conduct. Please review the agreement here.
All sessions available for on-demand viewing from the 59th International Virtual Conference, taking place May 1-4, 2021.
- Only in the case of loss of employment or death in the family will a cancellation and refund be issued.
- To request a refund, you must contact the AmSECT Registration Team, at email@example.com, with documentation of your reason for cancellation. All requests must be made by April 30, 2021. Cancellations will not be accepted after that date.
- All cancellation requests will be reviewed by AmSECT, and if approved, will be processed within 2-3 weeks. Refunds that are approved will be subject to a $50 cancellation fee.
- Your registration may be transferred to a member of your organization up to 5 days before the event when requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
59th International Virtual Conference Payments
To ensure seamless access to our virtual platform, please have all check payments mailed by Thursday, April 22, 2021. Please note that there have been delays in the USPS system – sending payment as early as possible is requested. We are not able to accept any payments sent by FedEx or UPS, and registrants will not have access to the content until payment is received and processed. If your payment is not received by April 30, 2021, your registration will be deleted and you will have to re-register at the prevailing registration rate.
Please note, after April 22, 2021, no check payments will be accepted for the 59th International Conference.
Support the AmSECT Student Involvement Committee
The AmSECT Student Involvement Committee is selling t-shirts to raise funds to help defray the costs to students attending the annual AmSECT International Conference. Perfusion students are the future of our profession and we hope you will join us in this effort to support these students as they seek out knowledge to advance the field of perfusion. Click here to purchase your t-shirt!