Position: Full Time Staff Perfusionist
Location: Bethlehem, PA
St. Luke’s University Health Network in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania is accepting applications for a full-time, staff perfusionist position. Hallmarks of this longstanding, hospital-based service are experience, teamwork and stability.
• Adult Cardiac Surgery
• On Call Required
• Work with Director of Perfusion to provide patient care within scope of practice of the perfusionist service
• Expected to communicate and work cooperatively with physicians, physician assistants, nursing personnel and other surgical services team members.
Must be a graduate of an accredited perfusion training program
• Must be a Certified Clinical Perfusionist by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP) or certification eligible
• Pennsylvania license to practice as a perfusionist is required to begin employment.
• Experience preferred. New graduates will be considered
• Candidates must be team focused with sound clinical judgement and good communication skills
Contact: To learn more, please contact: Meg Parmar Meg.Parmar@sluhn.org Senior Advanced Practitioner Recruite