Position: Staff Perfusionist
Location: Nationwide assignments
If you are seeking a Perfusion employment opportunity and would like to work with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Heartbeat Perfusion Solutions Inc. is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work, or long-term perfusion and/or ECMO opportunities.
Heartbeat Perfusion Solutions Inc. is looking for self-motivated perfusionists who possess a positive attitude and a passion for patient care.
Candidates must be willing to support a friendly, positive, and professional environment. Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
· A Bachelor’s degree with graduation from an accredited perfusion program
· ABCP and BLS certification
· Experience with a variety of heart-lung machines, centrifugal pumps, IABP, implantable ventricular assist devices, intraoperative autotransfusion devices, blood saturation monitors, ECMO, anticoagulation monitors, etc.
· Knowledge of blood products/components and plasma composition of the human body
· Ability to learn and apply JCAHO, CDC, and AABB standards and protocols
· Knowledge of sterile techniques in the delivery of patient care
· Ability to work flexible hours as well as lift and move objects/equipment weighing up to 200 lbs.
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, medical conditions or any other federal, state, or local protected class.