Location: Gainesville, FL
Description: Join UF Health, the Southeast's most comprehensive academic health center and part of one of the nation's top 10 public research universities.
• Provide functions necessary for the support, treatment, measurement or supplementation of the cardiopulmonary and circulatory system of the patient.
• Operate extracorporeal circulation equipment. Ensure the management of physiologic functions.
• Prepare and administer blood products and RX solutions through bypass circuitry.
• Participate in the on-call schedule.
As a full-time UF Health Perfusionist, you will receive:
• Relocation assistance: $4,000 in-state; $6,000 for out-of-state candidates.
• Core benefits including medical insurance and prescription drug plans, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, generous paid time off and an employee assistance plan.
• Voluntary benefits including tuition reimbursement, dependent care and health care reimbursement accounts, dental insurance, vision plan and more. Retirement benefits include a 403(b) plan.
Requirements: • BS in Perfusion or other bachelor’s degree or master’s degree required.
• Must be ABCP-certified or eligible.
• Experience as a Perfusionist in a student capacity or independent practitioner with a minimum of three (3) letters of reference from cardiovascular surgeons, cardiovascular anesthesiologists, previous supervisor or academic references.