Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Allegheny Health Network – Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA will be hiring a few perfusionists due to retirements and program expansion. If interested, please send your resume to Bill Gil at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide perfusion services including support, treatment, measurement or supplementation of the
cardiopulmonary and circulatory system of patients, as well as operate related equipment to support a
patient's cardiopulmonary or systemic circulatory functions.
• Cardiopulmonary Bypass, VADs, IABP, Heart Transplants, Liver Transplants
• In-house 24-hr ECMO coverage, ECMO transports (air and ground)
• Bachelor's degree in Biology, Chemistry or related sciences; or two to four years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination education and experience.
• Must be certified by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion as a Clinical Perfusionist.
• Basic computer skills.
• CPR certification.
• Previous experience as a clinical perfusionist.