Location: Brooklyn, NY
Maimonides Medical Center is seeking an experienced certified F/T Perfusionist. You will operate the heart-lung machine during cardiac surgery and other surgeries that require cardiopulmonary bypass. Primarily, you will support the physiological and metabolic needs of the cardiac surgical patient. Job includes set-up and operation of bypass circuit, cell saver, IABP, ECMO, VADs and hemodynamic monitoring. Knowledgeable of circulatory assist devices, in point of care testing devices (blood gas analyzers and clotting time devices), blood conservation techniques, and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Extracorporeal Chemotherapy (HIPEC).
To apply, please submit:
• Current CV & salary requirements
• Copy of certification or diploma from perfusion school attended
• Copy of Board certification
• Two letters of recommendation from a Perfusionist, CV Surgeon, or CV Anesthesiologist
Email your resume/salary requirements to Robert Stroud, email@example.com.
Position is 40 hours/week. Excellent work/life balance. We offer a competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, 4 weeks’ vacation and reimbursement for medical conferences. An EOE.
The ideal candidate will
• Be a graduate from an accredited perfusion program
• Certified with the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
• Possess NY State Licensure.