Location: York, PA
Description: Excellent opportunity to create optimal work/life balance at the WellSpan Health York Hospital located in York, Pennsylvania. We are seeking a staff perfusionist to join the team of six other perfusionists to manage this program performing approximately 250 cardiac and 60 ECMO procedures/year. Cases are generally elective CABG and valves, ECMO coverage, and one full time call position. There are also opportunities to practice at WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital.
WellSpan Health facilities are in multiple counties across south central Pennsylvania, all offering an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance. The area offers abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports and historic areas. Additionally, our communities are a short drive from several large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area, Philadelphia, and New York City is a short train ride away. You and your family may also enjoy Hershey Amusement Park or a drive to the New Jersey or Maryland coast.
This position is eligible for relocation and sign on incentives.
• Graduation from CAAHEP accredited school of cardiovascular perfusion.
• Minimum of one year of perfusion experience preferred. New graduates will be considered.
• ECMO management, including ECMO transport experience preferred.
• American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion Certification.
• State of Pennsylvania Perfusion License or ability to obtain state license.
• Current Pennsylvania Driver’s License.