Position: Perfusionist, Western Maryland Health System
Location: Cumberland, Maryland
Description: Excellent opportunity to improve your work life balance at the Western Maryland Health System located in Cumberland, Maryland. We are seeking a staff perfusionist to join the manager performing approximately 150 cardiac procedures/year. Cases are generally elective CABG, OPCABG, and valves, with rare ECMO insertion. The two-person team will share call responsibilities.
Western Maryland Health System facilities are in western Maryland in proximity to south-central Pennsylvania. This location and clinical schedule offer a quality of work-life balance. The area offers abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports, skiing, and historical tours. Additionally, area communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area, and Pittsburgh.
This position is eligible for a generous sign-on bonus.
• Graduation from accredited school of cardiovascular perfusion
• Two years of perfusion experience preferred
• American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion Certification
• State of Maryland Perfusion License or ability to obtain a state license
• Current Maryland Driver’s License