Position: Lead Perfusionist - Surgery
Location: McHenry, IL
Lead Perfusionist - Surgery
FULL-TIME | McHENRY
• Operate cardiopulmonary bypass circuit throughout surgical procedures, as directed by surgeons.
• Supervise staff perfusionists and cell salvaging technicians to ensure competency in the performance of their duties; assign call coverage to provide 24-hour coverage for these services.
• Communicate with Chief of Cardiac Surgery in determining which perfusion techniques will have the greatest benefits for our patients.
• Evaluate new equipment/technology and make recommendations based on cost effectiveness, supply utilization, patient benefits and surgeon requests.
We seek a proven perfusionist and leader with these qualifications.
• Demonstrated experience as a clinical perfusionist; more than 10 years preferred
• Graduate of an accredited perfusion school
• State of Illinois licensed perfusionist
• CCP certification
A better career is here.
Northwestern Medicine offers the exceptional resources, education, growth opportunities, and benefits. For information and to apply, please visit:
Please see complete job description above.