Position: Full Time Perfusionist
Location: Fresno, CA
Reporting to the Chief Perfusionist, Cardiothoracic Surgical Serv., this position is responsible for operating extracorporeal circulationequipment during surgery to maintain the patient's normal physiologic condition.
1. Successful completion of an accredited perfusion training program is required.
2. Ability to create the necessary bypass circuit to support a patient with any number of abnormalities and successfully manage each situation is required.
3. National Certification (Certified Clinical Perfusionist (CCP)) through the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion is required.
4. Must be knowledgeable concerning the variety of equipment available and techniques to be used.
5. Current American Heart Association (AHA) Healthcare Provider CPR card is required.