Position: Clinical Specialist
Location: South Region
Do you like to expand your Perfusion Knowledge about new Perfusion equipment’s?
Heartbeat Perfusion Solutions Inc. may have the right opportunity for you, we are looking for self-motivated team of clinical specialists to provide Technical / Clinical Support for a new Perfusion device.
Position responsibilities include:
• Arranging appointments with surgeons and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular calling.
• Making presentations to the surgical team.
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
• Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the Business unit Manager.
• Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations.
• Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products.
• Strong customer relations skills and continual awareness of changing medical developments.
• Minimum travel of 75%
Graduate from an accredited Cardiovascular Perfusion education program OR B.A./B.S. Degree in nursing, cardiovascular, or technical discipline with minimum of four years’ work experience in cardiac field, hospital/clinic preferably CVICU OR Cardiac OR.