Position: Clinical Perfusionist
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Full time and PRN
Our team is searching for a dynamic Clinical Perfusionist, to join the interdisciplinary team performing patient care at the Main OR. At Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare (TMH), our legacy is built & maintained by an exceptionally talented, compassionate, and forward-thinking team of Perfusionist like YOU!
With this position, you will get the opportunity to work in our state-of-the-art M.T. Mustian Center which is a multi-story 340,000+ square foot addition with modernized operating rooms and adult intensive care units, which is located at the southeast corner of the TMH campus and directly connected to the existing Tallahassee Memorial Hospital.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Perfusion Technology, Biology or Bachelor Degree with a Certificate in Perfusion Technology from an accredited cardiovascular perfusion education program.
• Certified by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
• New grads are welcome to apply
• Preferred: 2 or more years as a certified clinical perfusionist
What you will LOVE about TMH:
• Prodigious company culture
• Great work/ life balance
• Community oriented
• Great benefits for you and your loved ones
• Invest in your future – 403(b) & 401(a) plan with remarkable contribution from TMH
APPLY today to be part of a team that is made by “change agents” like YOU!
Contact: Jocelyn Barnett; https://careers-tmh.icims.com/jobs/3411/clinical-perfusionist/job