Position: Cardiopulmonary Perfusionist
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Support Starts With You
The backbone of our care team, you will greatly impact the work of our clinicians and physicians as well as improve our patients’ experiences.
Santa Clara, California
In this role, you will set up and operate heart-lung machines, physiological monitoring instrumentation, and related ancillary equipment in cardiac surgical procedures.
• A graduate of an approved perfusion technology training program by date of hire
• A high school diploma or GED
• The ability to be American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion Certified within three years of date of hire
• BLS certification
• Knowledge of anatomy and physiology, pharmacology, chemistry, physics, and sterile techniques
• The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 974362. For additional information, please contact Melanie.J.Londono@kp.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran