Position Title: Perfusionist
Location: Lebanon, NH
Description: Relocation/ Sign on Bonus Available
Supplies the physiological support of the heart-lung machine to the open-heart patient on both a routine and emergency basis.
• Sets-up, primes and de-bubbles functioning unit under aseptic conditions.
• Develops preoperative perfusion plan and calculates perfusion formulae.
• Sets-up, calibrates and monitors in-line monitoring devices.
• Alters perfusion plan during surgery.
• Ensures termination of perfusion and support of vital signs when heart and lungs resume functioning.
• Sets-up and operates blood conservation systems and intra-aortic balloon pump for open-heart patients
• Bachelor's degree with 2 years post-graduate school in Perfusion or the equivalent in education and experience required, 3+ years of experience preferred
• Experience with membrane oxygenation, roller/centrifugal pumps, and intra-aortic balloon pumps preferred.
• Currently registered with the NH Board of Registration for Medical Technicians.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
• Certified/achieves certification within one year of hire by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
• Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
Contact Information: For more detailed information or to apply, please visit: https://hitchcock.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=210000EZ&lang=en&sns_id=mailto#.Yuf0bJ_oFNc.mailto
Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2022