Position: Critical Care Transport SR. Perfusionist
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Description: Play a key role within a world-class, award-winning health system. Help ensure the delivery of outstanding care. Take your career in an exciting new direction. You can do all this and more as a Critical Care Transport SR. Perfusionist with UCLA Health. You’ll be an important contributor to the nation’s largest and most advanced heart and lung transplant program. UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles, as well as the highly respected David Geffen School of Medicine. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
Requirements: To qualify, you will have:
• A Bachelor’s degree
• ABCP and BCLS certification
• At least 2 years of adult and 6 months of pediatric experience
• Knowledge of several cardiac diseases, defects and congenital anomalies.
• Knowledge of a variety of organ preservations.
• Knowledge of blood components, plasma composition of the human body and use of blood products in association of support by extracorporeal circuits and devices.
• Experience with a variety of heart-lung machines, centrifugal pumps, IABP, implantable ventricular assist devices, intraoperative autotransfusion devices, blood saturation monitors, hemodynamic pressure transducers, ECMO, anticoagulation monitors.
Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2022