Location: Portland, OR
Description: We are seeking a per diem Clinical Specialist to provide autotransfusion/cell saver services to our customers, hospitals and surgery centers. Our Technicians and Consultants provide both regenerative and blood management services and products throughout the Northwestern United States. We are looking for help 1-3 days a week, as well as call time 1-2 days per week, and 1-2 weekends per month. The ideal candidate will have availability during these days and some autotransfusion experience. The position is per diem, but for the right candidate it could develop into full time in the future if there is interest.
Requirements: • Experience in an operating room and/or surgical environment
• Experience using Cell Saver or equivalent system
• Strong customer service instincts and capabilities (service orientation)
• Ability to self-manage and work effectively under tight deadlines
• Capable of using/accessing email in real time.
• Sound judgment and decision-making ability.
• Driver’s license and access to an automobile
• Ability to maintain a professional work environment
• Ability to work on-call at least one weekend a month, and some weeknights.
• Surgical tech or nursing skills are a plus
Posted: Thursday, March 10, 2022