Connect, Learn, and Grow at the International Conference
The American Association of ExtraCorporial Technology (AmSECT) is heading to Boston, Massachusetts for its 55th International Conference! For the first time, we'll have the unique opportunity to learn side-by-side with members of the American Association of Thoracic Surgery (AATS) in new joint education sessions. Plus, enjoy two days of exclusive AmSECT content and opportunities to network in the beautiful city of Boston.
What can I expect?
- Reconnect with colleagues and build valuable career relationships
- Hear from leaders in the field on critical topics in perfusion while earning CEUs
- Learn about the latest technologies and services in the Exhibit Hall
- Explore the city of Boston with old and new friends
- In this video, hear from AmSECT president Kenneth G. Shann, CCP and AATS president Thoralf M. Sundt III, MD on why this collaboration will benefit you.
Why should I attend?
Continuing education is critical in ensuring safety and quality of care for patients. The AmSECT International Conference is the premier educational event for perfusionists and highlights the latest information, technology, and trends in the field. This year's event will be particularly valuable in promoting collaboration with AATS colleagues and offering new, co-presented sessions.
When you're not in sessions, you can expect to have a good time - connecting with friends and AmSECT members, sharing research and experiences with colleagues, and exploring Boston!
Don't put off registering for this year's event - make plans to join us and register today!