Position: Staff Perfusionist
Location: Kansas City. MO
We are seeking an experienced Perfusionist or new graduate to join our Kansas City Team. This is a great opportunity if you're looking looking to expand your career as Chief in the future. We are offering a Very Generous Sign on Bonus!
You will cover 5 hospitals and must be able to pump solo cases for 5 surgeons; provide ATS service for 4 vascular surgeons and 2 orthopedic surgeons. Cases include all adults CABG, Valves, Arches, ATS. No transplants, VADS or ECMO. Must be able to possess a Missouri perfusion license.
Kansas City offers a creative arts scene, mix of entertainment, shopping and the best barbecue around. The city is known as the “Barbecue Capital of the World.” The all-around sports fan can enjoy Pro baseball and football, Major League Soccer and NASCAR. Kansas City is the most central major metropolitan area in America. Kansas City has something unique to do for everyone.
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we’d like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusion—participating in over 100,000 surgeries each year in 45 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 600 surgeons during open heart surgeries and other complex procedures. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Contributing to Research and Innovation
We support our team members who have a special interest in innovation by lowering barriers to research and publishing, and take great pride in our clinicians who have advanced industry standards and guidelines in both perfusion and cardiac surgery. All of our full-time perfusionists are encouraged to attend conferences and to be active participants in their respective state perfusion societies, so we offer funds and paid time away to attend professional meetings.
• ABCP certification is required.
• New graduates will be considered; Two years minimum of experience; five plus years of experience preferred.
• Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
• Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
• Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
• Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
• Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
Contact: Debbie Hughes - Perfusion Recruiter - 615-345-5384 or email@example.com