Position: Staff Perfusionist
Location: Somerset, KY
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we’d like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusion—participating in over 100,000 surgeries each year in 45 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 600 surgeons during open heart surgeries and other complex procedures. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Position and Team
This is a long term contract with no turn-over in 13 years. We are looking for an experienced Perfusionist to work with one other experienced Perfusionist. Cases consist mainly of CABGS and valves, about 7% off pump and NO transplants, VADS or ECMO. Great OR environment to work in.
Somerset is located on the northeastern edge of Lake Cumberland. It is known for its abundance of outdoor recreation which includes boating and hiking. Somerset is a family friendly city with great school and affordable housing.
• ABCP certification is required.
• Two years minimum of experience; five plus years of experience preferred.
• Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
• Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
• Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
• Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
• Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
Contact: Debbie Hughes - Perfusion Recruiter - 615-345-5384 or email@example.com