Position: Staff Perfusionist
Location: Ashland, KY
Perfusionist are the Heart of the Operation
OFFERING $20,000 SIGN-ON BONUS and $1,000/month for Living Expenses for a year!!!
We are seeking an experienced certified Perfusionist with two or more years of experience to join our team in Ashland, KY. We will consider new graduates. Our cases consist of mainly CABGS, valves and TAVRS. Our Perfusionists pumps around 100 cases a year. We are offering a $20K sign on bonus and one year of paid living expenses.
Ashland is located in the Eastern Kentucky region called the tri state area. You can be in Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia and only be within a 30 minutes’ drive. Ashland is about an hour and 30 minutes from Lexington, KY and about 2 hours from Columbus, OH. Ashland is less than an hour from Kentucky state lakes and national forest attraction areas.
SpecialtyCare continues to grow and we’d like you to grow with us. We are the industry leader in perfusion—participating in over 100,000 surgeries each year in 45 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. We serve more than 350 hospitals and support nearly 600 surgeons during open heart surgeries and other complex procedures. With SpecialtyCare, you will be able to share your acquired expertise with your colleagues and customers, all while providing safer surgery and better outcomes for your patients.
Contributing to Research and Innovation
We support our team members who have a special interest in innovation by lowering barriers to research and publishing, and take great pride in our clinicians who have advanced industry standards and guidelines in both perfusion and cardiac surgery. All of our full-time perfusionists are encouraged to attend conferences and to be active participants in their respective state perfusion societies, so we offer funds and paid time away to attend professional meetings.
• ABCP certification is required.
• Two years minimum of experience; five plus years of experience preferred.
• Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
• Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
• Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
• Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
• Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
Contact: Debbie Hughes - Perfusion Recruiter - 615-345-5384 or email@example.com