Position: Staff Perfusionist
Location: Bethlehem, PA
Description: St. Luke’s University Health Network in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania is accepting applications for a new, full-time, staff perfusionist position.
- Adult Cardiac Surgery
- On Call Required
- Expected to communicate and work cooperatively with physicians, physician assistants, nursing personnel and other surgical services team members
- Must be a graduate of an accredited perfusion training program
- Must be a Certified Clinical Perfusionist by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP) or certification eligible
- Pennsylvania license to practice as a perfusionist is required to begin employment.
- Experience preferred. New graduates may be considered
- Candidates must be team focused with sound clinical judgment and good communication skills
Contact: Michael Homishak, CCP, Director of Perfusion, email@example.com, 4845264310