Position: Staff Perfusionist
Location: Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Description: Excellent opportunity to create optimal work/life balance at the WellSpan Health Good Samaritan Hospital located in Lebanon, PA. We are seeking a staff perfusionist to join the director to manage this program performing approximately 150 cardiac procedures/year. Cases are generally elective CABG, OPCABG, and valves, with occasional ECMO insertion which is transported to Wellspan Health York Hospital. The perfusion team consists of two perfusionists sharing call responsibilities. There are also opportunities to practice at WellSpan York Hospital.
WellSpan Health facilities are located in multiple counties across south central Pennsylvania, all offering an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance. The area offers abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports and historic areas. Additionally, our communities are a short drive from several large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area, Philadelphia, and New York City is a short train ride away. You and your family may also enjoy Hershey Amusement Park or a drive to the New Jersey or Maryland coast.
- Graduation from CAAHEP accredited school of cardiovascular perfusion.
- Minimum of one year of perfusion experience preferred. New graduates will be considered.
- ECMO management, including ECMO transport experience preferred.
- American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion Certification.
- State of Pennsylvania Perfusion License or ability to obtain state license.
- Current Pennsylvania Driver’s License.
Contact: Bob Dyga at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412.352.0781