Position: Senior Director, Perfusion Services - Wellspan York Hospital
Location: York, PA
Description: UPMC Procirca is excited to announce an opportunity for a Senior Director of Perfusion at Wellspan York Hospital, located in York, Pennsylvania. The successful applicants will join a team of six other perfusionists and two ECMO perfusionists with shared on-call responsibilities.
This Procirca position is responsible for the operational planning, development, design, organization, and management of the Perfusion Services activities at Wellspan York Health System located in York, Pennsylvania. This individual will provide leadership and management while assuring high quality, cost-effective perfusion service and customer care. The Sr. Director will work in collaboration with the WellSpan York Cardiothoracic Medical Director, a hospital based Clinical Administrator, and the Procirca Vice President of Perfusion Operations to guide, develop, and manage the direction of the Perfusion Services and other service lines. This position also has administrative and collaborative responsibilities at WellSpan Good Samaritan Hospital located in Lebanon, Pennsylvania.
• Current Pennsylvania State Perfusion License.
• Graduate of CAA-HEP accredited School of Cardiovascular Perfusion.
• Current American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion certification
• 10 years of clinical experience demonstrating advanced knowledge and proficiency in perfusion procedures, anatomy, physiology, and pertinent equipment.
• 5 years perfusion services supervisory/management experience.
• Demonstrated ability in understanding the key factors that influence the effectiveness of departmental operations.
• Demonstrated evidence of strong and effective interpersonal, written, and oral communications.
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to reach logical conclusions based on established evidence for routine resource, operational, financial and personnel decisions
• Ability to adapt to change to reach goals of both the WellSpan Health System and Procirca
• Masters of Business Administration (MBA), or relevant Masters degree in Hospital Administration or Perfusion
• Excellent computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database management
Other required Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
• Act 34 Criminal Clearance
• Current Automotive Insurance
• Current BLS certification
• Current Pennsylvania Driver's License
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities