Position: Program Director VUMC Perfusion Program
Location: Nashville, TN
Description: The Perfusion Program Director shall provide the necessary leadership to the perfusion education program to assure student-centered education process in an environment which continuously promotes quality improvement, evidence based medicine, safe perfusion practices, and patient center care. The Director provides expertise and direction in the areas of perfusion education consistent with the census curriculum, national clinical standards of care, perfusion scope of practice, strategic planning for future growth, and programmatic accreditation policies and programmatic protocol development.
(1) A baccalaureate degree; (Master's Degree Preferred)
(2) Five (5) years of professional experience as a perfusionist;
(3) Two (2) years of experience as an instructor in an accredited educational program in perfusion; and
(4) Proficiency in instructional methodology, curriculum design, program planning and counseling.
(5) License in Clinical Perfusion