Location: Pinehurst, NC
Cardiovascular Perfusionist in Pinehurst NC
Practice gratifying medicine where others only dream of visiting! FirstHealth of the Carolinas – a private, community-based health care network serving the mid-Carolinas – has an opening for a full-time Perfusionist to join our growing service. Position highlights:
• Growing heart program recognized as one of the best in the state and among top 50 in the country – state-of-the-art facility.
• Locally managed practice – optimal communication and responsiveness.
• Collaborative, high functioning team of 3 Perfusionists support surgeons on 300+ cases; services include VATS, TAVR, CABG, AAA, LVAD, robotic surgeries, and lung procedures. No transplants.
• Physician led, financially stable organization reports directly to the board.
• Attractive compensation & benefits package includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits program, paid time off, CME allowance, retirement plans, fitness center, and more.
• Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities - just an hour from Raleigh-Durham, one of the fastest growing metro areas in the US.
• Family friendly resort destination #1 place to live and #2 safest city in NC – with a variety of affordable housing choices and excellent public and private schools.
• Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year.
• Easy access to the state’s major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
Qualifications: Prefer candidate with at least 2+ years of Perfusion experience. Completion of an accredited Perfusion program and certification required. Must have clean background and be licensed or eligible for licensure in NC.