Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
The University of Maryland Medical Center is seeking an experienced Perfusionist. This position will, under general supervision, operate extracorporeal circulation and autotransfusion equipment during any medical situation where it is necessary to support or temporarily replace the patient's circulatory or respiratory function. The perfusionist is knowledgeable concerning the variety of equipment available to perform extracorporeal circulation functions and is responsible, in consultation with the physician, for selecting the appropriate equipment and techniques to be used.
- Bachelor's Degree from an approved Perfusion Training program
- Certified by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion. Employees awaiting a certification test date must have temporary licensure in the state of Maryland
- One year of perfusion experience
- Current CPR Certification is required
- We offer a comprehensive benefits program designed with you and your dependents in mind
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.