Location: Takoma Park, MD
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Perfusionist who will embrace our mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
Perfusionists are primarily responsible for the operation of the Heart-Lung machine during cardiopulmonary bypass surgery. They must be able to analyze various parameters to provide optimal patient care during surgery. Perfusionists are responsible for operation and maintenance of other perfusion related equipment utilized throughout the hospital.
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
• BSN Extracorporeal Technology/Perfusion
• Active American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
• Interpret lab values
• Strong understanding in hemodynamic
• Requires judgment that could affect patient outcomes
• Ability to prioritize
Genesis Walters, GWalter1@adventisthealthcare.com, 301-891-5083