Location: Hackensack, NJ
Under the direction of the primary surgeon, the perfusionist shall initiate and operate the heart lung machine for open heart surgeries, ventricular assists devices including ECMO/VAD’s.
He/she will also provide perfusion back up resources for procedures performed in the catheterization laboratory and other areas as needed.
Join our team:
• Large Academic Organization in Northern New Jersey
• Dynamic Experienced Perfusion Team
• Multidisciplinary team approach to Cardiac Surgery
• Utilization of a Perfusion Electronic Medical Record
• An established program which is growing in volume
• Orientation is thorough and robust offering team members professional growth
ABCP Certified in Cardiovascular Perfusion
• Degree in perfusion with at least 3 years of clinical perfusion experience preferred.
• New graduate applicants accepted.
• Obtain New Jersey Perfusionist License.