Location: Brooklyn, New York
Description: THE BEST CAREERS. RIGHT HERE @ BROOKLYN’S LEADING HOSPITAL.
We’re Maimonides Medical Center, the largest hospital in Brooklyn and a major independent teaching hospital with a community hospital feel. We are currently seeking an experienced certified full time Perfusionist to join our team. A strong new graduate will be considered.
In this exciting role, you will operate the heart-lung machine during cardiac surgery and other surgeries that require cardiopulmonary bypass. Primarily, you will support the physiological and metabolic needs of the cardiac surgical patient. This is an all adult program. Job includes set-up and operation of the cardiopulmonary bypass circuit, cell saver, point of care testing, IABP, ECMOs, VADs and hemodynamic monitoring.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will:
- Be a graduate from an accredited perfusion program
- Certified with the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
- Possess NY State Licensure
To apply, please submit the following:
- Current CV
- Copy of certification or diploma from perfusion school attended
- Copy of Board certification
- Two letters of recommendation from a Perfusionist, CV Surgeon, or CV Anesthesiologist
This position is 40 hours/week (sharing call/OT with current staff including rotating weekends, days, and nights). We offer a competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to Danielle Aniello, DAniello@maimonidesmed.org An EOE