Position: Perfusion Director
Location: Cumberland, Maryland
Description: Excellent opportunity to advance your career to the Director level at the Western Maryland Health System located in Cumberland, Maryland. We are seeking an experienced perfusionist to manage this program performing approximately 150 cardiac procedures/year. Cases are generally elective CABG, OPCABG, and valves, with rare ECMO insertion. The perfusion team consists of two perfusionists sharing call responsibilities.
Western Maryland Health System facilities are in proximity to south central Pennsylvania and western Maryland. This location and clinical schedule offers an ideal living environment to match the quality of work-life balance you’re seeking. The area offers abundant outdoor and cultural activities, including restaurants, theatre, golf courses, hiking trails, water sports and historic tours. Additionally, area communities are a short drive from several, large metropolitan areas including the Baltimore/DC metro area, and Pittsburgh.
This position is eligible for a generous sign on bonus.
• Graduation from accredited school of cardiovascular perfusion
• Five years of perfusion experience preferred
• American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion Certification
• State of Maryland Perfusion License or ability to obtain state license.
• Current Maryland Driver’s License