Position: OR Perfusionist AIP - Sign-On Bonus Up To $10,000!
Location: Aurora, CO
Description: Operates extracorporeal circulation equipment to provide extracorporeal circulation and cardiopulmonary support.
- Performs assembly, calibration, maintenance, and cleaning of perfusion equipment and circuits.
- Provides and documents clinical perfusion care in connection with a variety of surgical and non-surgical procedures, including cardiopulmonary support or bypass, autotransfusion, adult and pediatric extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), ventricular assist devices (VAD), and intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP).
- Assists with the development, implementation, and evaluation of perfusion policies, standards, and procedures.
- May participate in or perform clinical perfusion research. Stays abreast of current and developing advances in field. Participates in the evaluation and selection of new equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in related field and graduate of an accredited Perfusionist program.
- State licensure if required by law. Certified as a Clinical Perfusionist (CCP) by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP).
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer.