Position: Coordinator ECMO - Pediatric Perfusionist
Location: Morgantown, WV
Description: Hospital-based Pediatric Perfusionist/ECMO Coordinator to join an established pediatric cardiothoracic program, currently expanding with a second surgeon and a future ECMO program. This ECMO program is the first in the state of West Virginia. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years pediatric perfusion and pediatric ECMO experience but other candidates will be considered. Graduate of an accredited perfusion program and ABCP certification required.
The ECMO - Pediatrics Perfusionist will be responsible for daily oversight of all aspects of the WVU Medicine Children’s ECMO (Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation) program including training and simulation, management and staffing for VV and VA ECMO coverage; intraoperative role in pediatric cardiopulmonary bypass cases.
This position offers a great work-life balance, competitive salary and benefit package, and a great opportunity to grow with and lead this expanding program.
- Graduate of an Accreditation Committee Perfusion Education (AC-PE) approved perfusion technology program
- Certified Clinical Perfusionist or board eligibility with the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP)
- Bachelor’s in Perfusion Technology or Allied Health Equivalent
- Minimum three years pediatric perfusion experience
- Minimum three years pediatric ECMO experience
Contact: Kate Griffith - email@example.com