Position: Contractor Perfusionists (Multiple Positions)
Description: Perfusionpath.com, powered by SpecialtyCare, the leading provider of perfusion services in the U.S., is the go-to resource for cardiovascular perfusionists.
Do you want a flexible schedule, the ability to travel, or extra hours?
As a 1099 contractor, you can choose where you’d like to work, for whom you’d like to work, and more importantly, when you’d like to work. Be your own contractor- set your schedule, travel as much or as little as you want, work the hours you want!!
- Minimum of 5 years of Perfusion experience is required
- ABCP certification is required
- Independent Malpractice Insurance is required
- Must hold a perfusion state license where required
The Successful Candidate:
The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Contact: Debbie Hughes - email@example.com or 615-345-5384