Position: Clinical Perfusionist
Location: Minneapolis, MN
• Ideal candidate must be a motivated self-starter with great attention to detail and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Provide qualified Clinical Perfusion and/ or Autotransfusion for the Open-Heart Surgery Program services to Veterans. Provides patient care in support, treatment, measurement or supplementation of circulatory system during cardiopulmonary surgical procedures.
• Support the physiological and metabolic needs of the surgical patient during cardiovascular surgical procedures
• Utilization of the heart-lung machine, as well as its associated components of an oxygenator, filters, reservoirs, and tubing
• Responsible for the circulatory and respiratory functions of the heart-lung machine
• Completion of an accredited Allied Health Education Program School of Perfusion Technology program.
• Current certification as a Clinical Perfusionist as recognized by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP)
• Must have a minimum of at least two (2) years’ experience as a Clinical Perfusionist
• Experience shall be demonstrated in the following areas: Open heart surgery, autotransfusion, heart-lung machine, membrane oxygenation, left/right heart bypass, intra-aortic balloon pumping and centrifugal ventricular assist device.
Contact: Alessandra Anatrella Email: Alessandra.Anatrella@pgllc.us