Position: Clinical Perfusionist
Location: Boston, MA
Description: Seeking professional, experienced Clinical Perfusionist to provide coverage at the West Roxbury VAMC. Posterity Group, LLC is a government contractor who offers competitive compensation and excellent work-life balance. Join one of the leading providers of health-related services to those who have faithfully served our country.
Requirements: Provide qualified Clinical Perfusion and/ or Auto transfusion services to Veterans. Provides patient care in support, treatment, measurement or supplementation of circulatory system during cardiopulmonary surgical procedures.
- Support the physiological and metabolic needs of the surgical patient so that the surgeon may operate on a still non-beating heart.
- Utilization of the heart-lung machine, as well as its associated components of an oxygenator, filters, reservoirs, and tubing.
- Responsible for the circulatory and respiratory functions of the heart-lung machine.
Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Open heart surgery, auto-transfusion, heart lung machine, membrane oxygenation, left/right heart bypass, intra-aortic balloon pumping and centrifugal ventricular assist device as well as and Heparin Bonded Circuits.
Qualifications and Education:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Allied Health Education Program School of Perfusion Technology with at least 4-5 years of experience as a Clinical Perfusionist.
- Current certification by the American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion.
- Current Massachusetts State Perfusion license.
Contact: Phone: (301) 232-5675